. My Little Lily Bud: Couponing: The EXTREME Video Course -- Review

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Couponing: The EXTREME Video Course -- Review


I looooove watching the extreme couponing shows on TV and get so revved up to make the same awesome savings. I'll run around after the show, scrambling to find coupons in our newspaper bin, only to realize I don't know how to do what they do. They mention methods vaguely in the shows, and don't give all of their information. So how do they do it?


Well, now there is Couponing: The EXTREME Video Course that explains it all! I must say, I am so glad I watched these videos because I now feel as if I have been enlightened by the gurus of freebies and savings. Hosted at Stay A Stay At Home Mom, it's alongside many different ways to stretch your dollar and save.

What It Is


It is fourteen relatively short video chapters with visuals and narration of savings, covering all the steps of where to get coupons, how to get free groceries, couponing ethics, and a lot more. I went through the videos over the course of a day and had time to stop in-between and take care of Lily, get food, finish laundry, or whatever. The chapters were short, simple, but condensed with a lot of information. If you get stuck on something or forget how to do a specific task, you can always go back to the videos or refer to your workbook that comes along with it.

Pros


What I really liked was the emphasis on stores in a few of the chapters, like Target, CVS and other drugstores, as well as the generic chain grocery store. It made it easier to navigate through specific questions I had about couponing.

There is also a helpful link page tied to the video course, so if you wish to dive deeper and check out further references or examples you can. I LOT of helpful resources come with these videos, and it's awesome.

Cons


If I could change anything about the course I wouldn't. As I try to think of cons, the only con I had was not being able to start gathering coupons soon enough! I'm ready for some savings!

Where do I learn to get massive savings?

Are you ready to learn all you can about extreme couponing? I don't blame you. Well, if you go to Stay A Stay At Home Mom you can get everything I experienced (Video courses, workbook, awesome resources) PLUS a BONUS video on more grocery savings for only $37. If that sounds like too much, just think about all those couponers on TV that got by only paying a few dollars for over $1,000.00 worth of groceries! Put into that perspective, sounds better, right? And you will always have them to reference back to if you have any question. I think it's a great price for greater savings.

Get it here.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment