. My Little Lily Bud: Calling All Bloggers! Diamond Candles Review Opportunity!

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Calling All Bloggers! Diamond Candles Review Opportunity!

Have you wanted to review one of the awesome Diamond Candles? Here is your chance!

If you don't know what Diamond Candles are, they are aromatic soy candles with a ring inside. The value of the ring is anywhere from $10 to $5000! Talk about neat, right?

So Diamond Candles is allowing 100 Bloggers to review their product. All you have to do is go here, sign up, and see if you qualify. Sweet deal, huh?

But hurry! I'm sure spots are going fast.




This is free to bloggers and available to US only. Good luck!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info. I hopped over from Say Hi Sunday to become your newest GFC follower. Would love if you dropped by my blog at kittycrochettwo.blogspot.com when you get a chance. Have a fantastic Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lindsey, hope you are having a great weekend. My name is Sarah, I found you through Let's Get Social and am now following. I would love for you to stop by and follow back. Thanks and Happy Holidays!

    http://skylarinc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete