. My Little Lily Bud: It's Good To Have A Loyal Furry Friend

Monday, November 28, 2011

It's Good To Have A Loyal Furry Friend

I know they say a dog is man's best friend, but my cat is pretty freaking awesome. He walked with me in the pouring rain to put a letter in a mail box and walked back without complaint today. So here's to the other great and loyal companions that the cliche missed out on! A salute to Tike Myson.

Before Tike was born, we had Apollo and Lucky.


Tike was born February 3rd, 2011 to our late kitty, Lucky. Tike was the only boy of three and the most outgoing in the bunch.



We didn't name him at first, but one day while watching Animal Planet's "Taking on Tyson" the orange ball of fluff got up on his hind legs and started hitting the air like he was boxing. I joked about calling him Tike Myson, but it stuck.



After a while his sisters were adopted and he was the last one. After his daddy, Apollo, had run away I decided to keep Tike. I still miss Apollo, but Tike loves me just the same as I do him. Anyway, we had to move, and in-between homes Tike and his mama were hidden into my dorm room.




Once we moved in, everything was pretty chill... Until we had to move again.


Tike then got some half-siblings! They had a lot of fun together as they grew up :)


Then we moved again. Now he has to stay outside...



And after all the crap we've been through, he still walked with me in the rain.

I love Tike. Got any furry friends you love?

1 comment:

  1. I miss Tike so much!!! LOVE FOR TEH TIKE MYSON!!!! I forgot how little and cute and fluffy he was :3

    ReplyDelete