. My Little Lily Bud: I Won $25 on Swagbucks.com!

Thursday, November 10, 2011

I Won $25 on Swagbucks.com!

Alrighty guy, this is the 2nd Time I've won $25 PayPal cash from Swagbucks.com. If you aren't a member, join now.

Granted, I may just look lucky, but they decreased the odds of their Swagstakes (sweepstakes on Swagbucks) so I won more :) I also have entered many other swagstakes, but those were a while back.

Don't want to gamble your Swagbucks (the currency on Swagbucks.com)? Then save them up to cash in for prizes like gift cards and the like.

How do you get Swagbucks? Well, there are many ways to. The biggest way is to use the search engine on the site. You can randomly be awarded Swagbucks here and there just for browsing the internet. You can also get Swagbucks for watching videos, completing surveys, special offers, answering polls, and playing games. It's a lot of fun and pays off in the end.

Want in on the fun? Click here to join!

No comments:

Post a Comment