. My Little Lily Bud: Future Oxygen Biodegradable Jewelry Review

Friday, April 13, 2012

Future Oxygen Biodegradable Jewelry Review




Who doesn't like jewelry?  I know I do, and when I saw Future Oxygen's biodegradable jewelry I totally had to get in on it!

These bracelets and necklaces are eco-friendly and help promote our environment by not just breaking-down into the earth, but by growing into different things!  The charms have seeds inside them that help promote our environment by providing oxygen in our future (Hehe, see, Future Oxygen?  Awesome, right?)

Now, they are biodegradable, but how do they look?  Well, see for yourself below!

Dragonfly Necklace!
Smiley Bracelet! 


They look AWESOME!!  Of course, I had some difficulty with the bracelet because my wrist is like a toothpick, but it makes for a very cute anklet!

Because these are eco-friendly, they can get wet but not TOO wet.  Do not swim with these or take a shower with these.

Because these sprout plants, they can be used to recognize special days, like birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, etc.  Just plant them on your special day and watch them grow!

Future Oxygen also has a program called the Smile Exchange where for every bracelet sold a bracelet will be given to a child in need with intent to bring a smile to that child's face.  Kids are precious, and the Smile Exchange is there to help ease the loss of a loved one, an illness, or the absence of a deployed parent to these children. Every smile helps!  Thanks Smile Exchange :)

My daughter likes to use the dragonfly to teethe with, but I think that counts as "too wet" as well.  She doesn't need any wild flowers growing in her tummy :) I think that was my only concern with them, but to be honest, I'm concerned with EVERYTHING around Lily, so it is nothing against the product at all.

If you're ready to get some of your Future Oxygen awesomeness, head on over to their page to pick out some cute items!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment