. My Little Lily Bud: Lily's Discovery, My Scare, and Cleaning

Friday, January 6, 2012

Lily's Discovery, My Scare, and Cleaning

A couple of days ago I was typing away on the computer when Lily's walker toy started making sounds I had never heard before.  I listened and grew concerned, so I walked in to see what was wrong.  It was buzzing and making sounds that sounded like songs.  I had never heard the toy do that, so I started to worry that it was dying or about to explode.  Before lifting Lily out of the toy and saying the Lord's Prayer to exorcise the possessed toy, I realized that maybe Lily had just found a new setting I hadn't.  Sure enough, there is a hidden switch that changes the sound-making part from a keyboard, to songs, to animal noises.  I was relieved and also proud Lily figured it out.

Of course, she could have just been banging on the toy until something new happened.

Next, Tike disappeared for a long time.  I heard a cat yelling in the woods and started freaking out.  He didn't come when I called him, which is rather unusual for him.  When the yelling stopped and everything was silent, I thought for sure my furbaby was gone.

Then, a little while later, I saw him running out of the woods and right up to me.  Scared me to death, but he's alright.

And today I've been cleaning.  That's pretty much my life in a nutshell.  I even took a break from Pokemon.  I'm sure Lily wasn't too happy about not getting to teeth on the Gameboy, but we all must make sacrifices.

No comments:

Post a Comment