. My Little Lily Bud: Gluten Free -- Way To Be?

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Gluten Free -- Way To Be?

I personally have no physical problem with gluten, though I do a lot of people that are unable to eat it due to allergies.  It takes some getting used to, but eating gluten free isn't all that bad.

Lately I've been munching down on some KinniKritters chocolate animal cookies.  They had a weird texture at first, but now that I've started eating them regularly I love them!

I am not 100% certain about the "gluten free" craze that people without the allergy have, but it seems to work for me.

These KinniKritters are dairy free, nut free, and gluten free but "may contain traces of egg."  Talk about awesome!  For all that they lack, they really do make a wonderful snack.  If you're worried about calories (and I personally am not) they are 90 calories per serving, and each serving is 20 grams, or 8 cookies.

To find out more, you can check out Kinnikinnick.com.  I just finished my box, so I better go buy some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment