. My Little Lily Bud: It's Mega Swagbucks Day and I Won! So Can You!

Friday, January 6, 2012

It's Mega Swagbucks Day and I Won! So Can You!





Yay!  Friday is Mega Swagbucks Day on Swagbucks.com and I just won 33 Swagbucks JUST by searching online.  Talk about SWEETNESS!

I think that's the most I've won so far, which doesn't seem like much but Swagbucks add up quickly!

Swagbucks is an awesome site for getting free (yes, you read right, FREE) stuff just by doing what you normally do.  You can play games, search the internet, answer polls, watch SwagbucksTV and more all while earning some Swagbucks!  Once you get enough you go to the store and redeem for awesome prizes!  I know I have won the $25 PayPal Cash Swagstakes twice, not to mention I've redeemed a LOT more in PayPal and Gift Cards.  It's pretty sweet.

If you sign up now and use the code HOLIDAYSWAG you can get an extra 100SB just for signing up.  And redeemable Swagbucks prizes start at 5SB!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment