. My Little Lily Bud: New Layout, Picture Time, and Halloween Sneak-Peek

Sunday, September 8, 2013

New Layout, Picture Time, and Halloween Sneak-Peek

I think I am finished with the new design.  I kept the basics but added new images in the background and Title Banner.  I'm excited!

Now that the new design is finished things should hopefully start rolling again. Makes me feel better.

Fall is almost here, and that means caramel apples, pumpkin pie, the leaves turning red, gold, and orange, and pecan-picking.  Last year we picked a plethora of pecans! Here is Lily playing with them.
 

I'm so excited to try all of the Fall Crafts I've seen online.  I'm hoping to finish a post on all of them to share with you all.

And here is a sneak-peek of our Halloween outfits...

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment