. My Little Lily Bud: Flashback Friday

Friday, September 6, 2013

Flashback Friday

Over the next few days My Little Lily Bud will be under construction.  In the mean time, I will do what I love most -- Post photos!  YAY! 

Did anyone miss my photos?

I am also working on getting some reviews up and running so keep an eye out for them.

A little bit of a backstory here to try and catch everyone up on my whereabouts:

Lily and I moved out of my grandmother's house and into a place of our own.  After many unforeseen circumstances I lost internet connection and then my computer broke. I started working full-time and lost track of everything.  Ended up moving to Alabama and have resided here with Lily and Joseph ever since.

In that time we have had some pretty good experiences.



                                                





No comments:

Post a Comment