. My Little Lily Bud: Getting Ready for Lily

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Getting Ready for Lily

I'm entering my 38th week today, so Lily could be here any time now. I've already seemed to outlast my mother in pregnancy -- My siblings and I were all at least four weeks early. I'm going to have a happy, healthy baby :)

I'm bummed about not being able to see my midwife and using Covenant Birth Center to give birth. Moving during pregnancy isn't fun, especially when natural birthing centers aren't too frequent in the state you move to =/

Buuut, I'm happy because I'm getting everything put together! :D I don't have any bottles yet, but she shouldn't need them immediately. I also need some more cloth diapers, but in the meantime I can be a partial-user. Finances are kind of tight right now, so I need to use what I can get :)

No comments:

Post a Comment