. My Little Lily Bud: YesterYear All-Natural Handmade Soap Review

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

YesterYear All-Natural Handmade Soap Review


Now that I am back in town I finally got the chance to use my new Yester Year All-Natural Handmade soaps! I was itching to get back to try them, and was very pleased when I finally did.

When I opened my package I saw this beautifully wrapped gift-set of three different soaps.  Excited, I opened it like it was Christmas.  The soaps themselves are individually wrapped, so if you want to use them one-at-a-time like I do there are no worries about them getting sticky or used out-of-turn.

They come in many different fragrances, and the ones I received were African Black, Mango Papaya, and Orange Patchouli.

Awesome gift idea
 With the soaps came a small informational sheet that described the product and its origins.  My camera did not do it justice, but I did my best.

 I had a hard time choosing which soap to use first, but Orange Patchouli won.  The ingredients are as shown below:

Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Soybean Oil, Organic Shea Butter, Water
I love knowing that the products I use are all-natural, so it comes to no surprise that I jumped at the chance to try these soaps.  They are made with basic, all-natural ingredients.  My first thoughts, however, were that it didn't seem like enough to make soap.  Would it work?  Only one way to find out!


Natural is good

The fragrance of this soap was my favorite of the three, though all three had an awesome smell.  It also added a nice aroma to my bathroom.  It wasn't too strong, but just enough to give a light, pleasant scent.

After many uses I noticed my hands were softer and I did not have to worry about any smell irritating Lily or me after I washed my hands.   These are great for those with sensitive skin, so they are suitable for all types of skins.  No worries with these soaps!

If you are looking for a great, natural gift (like for Mother's Day coming up) or would like some handmade soaps of your own, order at YesterYear Soap and pick out a few today!  I have a list of my own forming :)

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. No, I'm sorry about that. It's just a product review. I do have some giveaways coming soon though :)

    ReplyDelete