. My Little Lily Bud: My New Favorite Shampoo/Conditioner

Friday, September 13, 2013

My New Favorite Shampoo/Conditioner

I've had problems finding shampoos that did my hair justice.  I have color-treated hair with split ends I really should cut but... well, I don't feel like it.  It's long, wavy-curly with heat-damage from straightening it frequently. Long story short, my hair has about had it with me and it was no longer cooperating with me.

I took $20 with me to Wal-Mart and told myself I was either going to chop my hair off or get some really nice hair products because obviously 98-cent bottles of shampoo weren't cutting it.

Okay, so $20 doesn't mean "really nice" hair products, but I was willing to pay more to make my hair more awesome. Give me a break.

Anyway, I walked into Wal-Mart and saw an installation for some new L'Oreal products.  I didn't think much about it and kept going to look at all of the shampoos to see what I can do.
 

There L'Oreal was again in the pretty black bottles.  I know product appearance is all about attracting a consumer to buy based on looks, but I picked up the $5.97 bottle of shampoo anyway. L'Oreal Total Repair 5 Restoring Shampoo.  Sounded good, so I picked up the corresponding conditioner, and figured I could top it off with the Damage-Erasing Balm as well.

Didn't pick up the Dry Oil that went with the set because I was on a budget. I also figured if everything else worked out I would go back and get it.
After my first wash I was AMAZED.  I followed the instructions on the bottle to a T (Just leave the stuff in 1-3 minutes each) and VIOLA! My hair was so soft and silky, and seriously, the split ends were GONE!

YAY!

So if you're looking for a nice affordable treatment for your damaged hair, I definitely suggest this L'Oreal shampoo/conditioner/balm/oil set.

No comments:

Post a Comment