. My Little Lily Bud: Fun Foods For Fall

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Fun Foods For Fall

 
I've been looking all over the internet on Facebook, Pinterest, etc. trying to find some fun things to try this year.  These look like they would be great for parties, small get-togethers, football games, or even just because you can! I just wanted to share a few of them with y'all so you can try them, too!

Halloween Oreo Pumpkin Cheesecakes


http://tastykitchen.com/recipes/desserts/halloween-oreo-pumpkin-cheesecakes/


They look SO GOOD!  They are also very clever and kinda easy to bake. I am a pumpkin fanatic so I am SO ready to try these!
http://www.familyfreshmeals.com


I found this on FamilyFreshMeals.com. They have a TON of other awesome recipes for year round use, but I loved this one! Just follow the link for the recipe and enjoy.

Cool Caramel Apples



While it isn't specifically a recipe, this is something I saw floating around Facebook. It's a totally cool idea for caramel apples, especially for already messy small children.  And messy adults, too :)
 

I would love to give credit where credit is due, so if anyone knows the origin of this fabulous idea, please share it with me :)

And don't forget...

Football Finger Foods!



Now at Cuteeverything.com there is already a list of some awesome game day ideas.  This one was just my favorite :) It's a pumpkin spice cake decorated like a football. There were also some mini subs that looked like footballs and were totally tasty looking to.  Check them out! That's also where I found the picture above.


That's it for now. I will definitely be finding (and trying) more to share.  Until then, Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment